We are looking to hire Accounts Receivable Assistants for our firm in Dubai.
– Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
– Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
– Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
– Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
– Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issues
– Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
– Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
– Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant
– Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
– Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
– Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
– Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
– Proficiency in English and in MS Office
– Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
– High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
– BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce).
Any Nationality can apply.
Minimum Experience : 2 Years
Interested candidates can mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org